The trend will likely accelerate in the next five years, as the largest wealth gains are expected to go to those at the very top of the top. U.S. households worth $20 million or more will see their wealth growth by more than 7.6 percent over the next five years, according to the report. Those in the U.S. worth $1 million to $20 million will see there wealth grow 5.7 percent, while those worth less than $1 million will see their wealth grow 1.2 percent.
The strongest growth in global millionaires in 2015 was in Asia, excluding Japan, which saw its millionaire household population grow 17 percent to 3.6 million, followed by Western Europe with 11 percent growth to 3.9 million. Latin America’s millionaire population grew by 7 percent to 400,000.
North America saw the slowest growth of any region, with its millionaire household population growing less than 1 percent, to 8.4 million. That marked a slowdown from the 9 percent growth in 2014.
Yet the U.S. still has far and away the largest number of millionaires, with 8 million. China ranks second with 2.1 million, followed by Japan with 1.1 million and the United Kingdom with 961,000.
The country with the highest millionaire households per capita — known as millionaire density — is Liechtenstein, where 19 percent of households are millionaires. Switzerland ranked second with 15 percent, followed by Bahrain with 13 percent and Qatar with 12.7 percent. The U.S. ranked ninth, with 6.5 percent of its households being millionaires.
The total private wealth in the world grew by 5.2 percent in 2015, to $168 trillion. That marked a slowdown from the 7 percent growth in 2014.
In the next five years, wealth is projected to become even more highly concentrated at the very top — and increasingly only at the very top of the top.
While wealth growth in 2015 was driven mainly by cash and deposits, given the weak stock market, wealth in the next five years will be driven by equities, the report said. Of the nearly $15 trillion that’s expected to be created by 2020, nearly $14 trillion will come from equities, which will account for 69 percent of global wealth in 2020, up from 62 percent in 2015 and 54 percent in 2010.
The question you might have in your head right now is; where are these millionaires coming from? Easy; the 21st century. What industry are they involved in? Two words: network marketing.
Rather that industry leave a bad taste in your mouth or just saying it sounds so good it has you salivating, numbers are numbers, they’re in, and they’re favoring network marketing.
According to top economist Paul Zane Pilzer, wellness and network marketing are pumping out millionaires like popcorn because of the ability to leverage the Internet doing what humans been doing since they learned to speak; word of mouth. And the business model is insanely simple, just keep it down stream and voila! Wealth is more simple than what society or media make it sound. And you know how people just don’t know how to keep their mouth shut these days regarding their favorite product—or celebrity. And they have the audacity to not expect a payment from that free promotion. Hahahaha
There’s a reason I said YOU earlier, because with the same amount of money you’ve already spent this month alone already bought your ticket to becoming the next millionaire—you just haven’t cashed it in yet. Yes, this is where the “mindset” part comes in (more on that later). You are an expert (as well as your friends and family) in network marketing because you’re doing the exact same thing you’re doing right now—that you would do in network marketing. The difference was that your mindset had the money directed away from your pocket instead of back into your pocket. Millionaires like yourself changed that arrow overnight right now. By reading this article.
Check out some stats here:
- Network Marketing has created more millionaires than any other business.
- Network Marketing is the short-cut to financial freedom, they’re aren’t any short-cuts to the short-cut.
- Network Marketing is NOT a Pyramid Scam, if it were; the government would have shut them all down long ago (yes, there are some scams out there, just do your homework).
- Every typical corporation is a pyramid structure. You have a CEO or President at the top, under them are directors, under them are managers, under them are supervisors, who have a bunch of worker bees at the bottom doing all the work! So, who makes more?…the person at the top or the bottom…duh! Where do you want to be?
- Network Marketing is simply word of mouth or referral marketing…period. You get paid for moving products you use everyday, that’s it. (Sorry Kim Kardashian for tripping on your hustle)
- Leverage…The Real Power of Network Marketing!
- What is the maximum amount of time you could possibly talk in a week? If you talked 6 days a week, 24 hours a day you would have 144 hours of productive talk.
- Lets look at it a different way…if you had only 50 distributors in your organization all talking part time for 8 hours a week you would have 400 hours of productivity going into your business every week.
- That is 256 more hours than you could achieve talking 6 days a week, 24 hours a day!
- Does that seem fair? It is absolutely fair! This is what the wealthy know and implement! -Source: ronchordigian.com
Congratulations! You got the answer of what’s creating these millionaires, and why they can be created in such a short period of time. And you know what industry is leading these millionaires in network marketing. Wellness.
NOW TELL ME HOW!
There a hundreds of network marketing companies out there, however the business model is the holy grail for your TIME and BANK ACCOUNT. If it can’t be explained in less than 3 minutes, it probably won’t respect those two elements. The business model is what these millionaires see through their “due-dilly™” (short for due diligence aka research) when determining what’s best for their portfolio.
Fast and simple is what got these millionaires in the club.
- A network marketing company that focus on your wellness to enjoy your millions and beyond with “ahead of its time” research and development of organic based products.
- You can talk/text, and use Facebook, Twitter, social media, you’re already a millionaire. Time to cash in!
- You’re FED UP with your current pyramid scheme (job), your hunger makes you eligible.
- You can say this business model in 5 seconds, learn it in a day, and profit from it in 30 days, the world will welcome you to the Roarin’ 2020s!
- A company that created more millionaires within its entire existence in this industry in such a short time—because they knew how to do all of the above.
Are you ready to claim your millions? Are you prepared to control half of the world’s wealth right now?
BUSTING THROUGH THE SOUP OF MINDSETS
Before I go, I’ve experienced a person hear themselves use excuses justifying their “RESTOFUSITIS” disease regarding “other people’s failures and why they aren’t successful in this industry”. I mentioned about “mindset” which is extremely important here because it’s the reason WHY the rich are getting richer while—well you know the clichè. The secrets of the wealthy wasn’t shared on some “secret society” grand ritual, it was on mainstream (for everybody to see and hear) media. Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad was featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show regarding financial freedom, and network marketing. We all know how popular Oprah Winfrey was in daytime television. She was the Queen of Promoting on her show, and MILLIONS of people tuned in EVERYDAY, and MILLIONS who cared not to watch heard about it from those who did. If what he said sunk in, why are there still issues of the “RGR,PGP” clichè? It has to do with mindset, and that audience proved the math behind the wealth of the 1%; only 1% of the audience listened.
Check out his view on network marketing.
Video courtesy of Team Taurus OG UK via YouTube
Like I mentioned earlier, you’re already a millionaire—-don’t allow society justify why you’re NOT! 😉
Click here for more information!